Shipping Costs Explained
We want shipping to be simple and free at the lowest spend possible.
- Cost: FREE SHIPPING from the following thresholds:
- UK orders over £25
- European orders over £50
- World orders over £100 (USA, Canada, Australia, NZ etc.)
- Fairness: we only charge the exact shipping amount: no more, no less
- Speed: we always use First Class post (you and our products deserve it!)
If your order exceeds the free shipping threshold, you may see more than one First Class shipping option at the checkout... so always ensure you choose the free shipping option!
Tips for Ordering Greeting Cards
Standard greeting cards without presentation gift boxes weigh around 35g each so here is how to make the most of the postage weight thresholds:
- 2 greeting cards will keep you under the limit for 100g Letter
- 7 greeting cards will keep you under the limit for 250g Large Letter
- 14 greeting cards will keep you under the limit for 500g Large Letter etc.
We offer guaranteed delivery for UK orders using the standard charges for Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm service. To qualify, orders must be received by midday in order to be delivered by 1pm the following day. This is necessary to allow time for any manufacture, processing, packaging and despatching required. We will always do our best to try and help speed things up!
International & Overseas Shipping
We ship all round the world. Clearly, international orders for Europe and the rest of the world are subject to higher shipping costs so free shipping does not apply until orders exceed £50 for Europe and £100 for the rest of the World.
We hope that is clear, simple and, above all, good value!